Monday, November 5, 2012

STYLE OF SPORT HURRICANE RELIEF COAT DRIVE

We all love to shop, but to lighten the frivolity of the "PUFF PIECE" I posted yesterday, I have started a Hurricane Sandy Coat Drive. It's gotten quite cold outside and there are a lot of people in the hardest hit regions like Staten Island, Breezy Point, The Rockaways, and Jersey Shore who are going to need warm coats and blankets in the days and nights ahead.

As of right now, I have organized a number of drop off spots and times with a few friends pitching in to help. Here is the most up-to-date info:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Nov 5, 6, 7)
10am-2pm
Read Residence
90 Grove St (bet.Waverly & W.4th)

Thursday & Friday  (Nov 5, 6)
10am-2pm
Kelly Ryerson
67 Hudson Street, #2A
Cross street is Jay Street (near Thomas and Harrison in TriBeCa)

Saturday (Nov 9)
10am-10:45 at 83rd & Lexington.
11:30-12:15 on Warren & West St
I will be in my car parked in front of SoulCycle in both locations waiting for you all!

For every coat you give away, you have my permission to buy a new one. Blankets are really needed too! Will keep you posted on any updates.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @STYLEOFSPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment