Monday, September 17, 2012


"THE CLAUDIATOR" ON THE GREAT SOUTH BAY
PHOTOGRAPH BY SUZANNE DONALDSON

A few friends have recently suggested that my posts be a bit more personal and that I share some things about myself to give more credibility to what I have to say. They know me as a lifelong athlete; Conde Nast Photography and Visual Director; former personal trainer at Radu Physical Culture; author of a book on extreme sports called Stoked: The Evolution of Action Sports; two time NYC marathon finisher; and most recently the Creative Director of a posh photography archive called Trunk Archive.

But I'm not really one to talk about myself.

One friend said I needed to brag a little, but that’s not my style. My feeling has been that the posts, with their beautifully curated selection of images and merchandise would do the talking, and that my expertise and excellent taste would be obvious.

So I am going to continue as I have been doing, letting the pictures do the talking, and with that I thought I’d share this one of the blogger herself, affectionately known as “The Claudiator”, wearing Catherine Malandrino on her Laird/Bark stand-up paddle raceboard exemplifying what Sportology is all about… the Style of Sport!

Finally... I have an excuse to post this picture! What else do you want to know?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @STYLEOFSPORT

1 comment: